Balanced Scorecard Blogs
A Balanced Scorecard identifies how a business aligns its resources and people to drive strategic goals.
Balanced Scorecards should include,
- Four perspectives, from top to bottom: Financial (Stewardship for non-profit), Customer & Stakeholder, Internal Processes, Learning & Growth
- Each perspective supports and drives perspectives above it
- Processes and buy-in that align actions, resources, people, and responsibilities
- Communication and prioritization with people, resources, projects, and products
- Sets of counter-balancing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each perspective