I really like to help people learn and get ahead. When I see new information that can help others I just have to write and speak about it. Somehow that “hobby” has driven me to write 27 books published by Macmillan and J Wiley press. About 3,000,000 copies have been sold and translated into 18 languages. Four of them have become international best sellers.
“Balanced Scorecards and Operational Dashboards with Microsoft Excel” has earned a five-star rating on Amazon.
My latest book, being released in September 2014, was not only a lot of fun to write, with a couple of great co-authors, Lars Petersen and Chris Nash, but I think it will change the world of marketing.
How to use data and digital marketing to create lifetime customers
Connect is the marketer’s guide to remaining relevant, effective, and successful within the new marketplace.
This book outlines the massive paradigm shift currently taking place within the industry, and provides the insight and perspective marketers need to stay on board. Readers will find guidance toward reaching a customer base that sees marketers as an unnecessary annoyance, and strategies for engaging those customers at key points throughout the marketing lifecycle. The book’s scope encompasses both digital and real-life avenues, discussing the new ways of thinking and the new tools and processes that allow marketers to function in the tough new world.
- Discover the technology and processes that allow marketers to remain relevant
- Craft a personal, relevant, and accessible message that engages the modern customer
- Keep in touch throughout the customer’s life cycle, both online and offline
- Link digital goals and metrics to business objectives for a more relevant strategy
Based on years of experience, these step-by-step methods will help you develop Balanced Scorecards and operational dashboards that drive strategic execution and operational performance.
“Balanced Scorecards and Operational Dashboards with Microsoft Excel” will show you step-by-step how to:
- Write a strategic Destination Statement that clarifies your vision
- Build a Strategy Map illustrating strategic objectives and
the causal links that drive success
- Map operational processes to identify leverage points with
the greatest impact
- Identify the “critical few” metrics that drive and measure success
- Gain buy-in with Tactical Action Plans and Implementation Plans
- Build impressive dynamic Excel scorecards and dashboards
with just spreadsheet functions
- Build powerful charts and analyses that aid business decisions
- Develop Balanced Scorecards that are easy to maintain, secure
A few previous books are,